This is the official web site of an association of people with a common interest in, and enthusiasm for, British motorcycles. Membership does not require owning of one of these fine machines, just an appreciation to any one of the marques.
The British Motorcycle Association of Colorado is an organization of men and women with a deep interest and curiosity about motorcycles in general, and especially those manufactured in England – past and present. The club was founded in 1983 in Denver, Colorado, and now has its primary chapter in Colorado Springs and affiliated chapters in Denver and Fort Collins/Loveland.
Read more by clicking on the “About” tab.
Read All About Our Recent Awards !!!
These are the entries for the BMAC Awards for 2017:
Sherm Shroeder Award
1970 TR250 by Puckett Racing
1. 1926 Nimbus Restoration by Pat Holmes
2. 1942 BMW WH Restoration by Jeff Sirles
3. 1960 BSA Spitfire Restoration by Phil Johnston
4. 1965 Velocette Restoration by Tony Hagger
5. 1966 BSA 441 Victor Restoration by Dana Robbins